SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protection
We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access. These include using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercial ly available).
Authorize.net Full Online Credit Card Processing Protection
You can shop at Shop Bass Systems online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Daily Site Tests & Store Protection
Since we want everyone to feel just as safe shopping online, we double check our servers for flaws daily. A few things we do are as follows:
- 24/7/365 Vulnerability Monitoring
- Apply Security Updates When Available
- Secure Backups in Protected Data Center
High EndFirewall & Filter
To ensure you have the maximum protection available, we strongly advise downloading and installing the latest version of your browser.